Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m not currently an Executive Travel client, can I still receive this deal?
Yes, absolutely. Please call 402-435-8888 to speak to one of our friendly travel advisors. The advisor will send you a link to collect all of the necessary information to book your ticket, and send you a confirmation email once booked. The final step is to visit www.executivetravel.com and complete the United Airlines Appreciation Week Redemption form.
- How many bonus award miles will I receive if I book a domestic ticket in first class or business class?
Any domestic ticket booked through Executive Travel for travel on a United Airlines flight is eligible for 1,000 bonus award miles regardless of service level.
- How many bonus award miles will I receive if I book an intercontinental ticket?
Any intercontinental first class or business class ticket booked through Executive Travel for travel on a United Airlines flight is eligible for 25,000 bonus award miles. Any intercontinental ticket (not first class or business class) – booked through Executive Travel – for travel on a United Airlines flight is eligible for 1,000 bonus award miles.
- Do travelers earn the bonus award miles from Executive Travel or can the individual booking the travel earn the bonus miles?
This is a decision Executive Travel leaves to the individual booking the flight and assumes no liability for the decision.
- Are these on top of what I would already receive, or instead of?
Executive Travel is giving you these Bonus Award Miles on top of what you already receive from United. For example: a 1k traveler booking a business class seat to Europe paid $5,000 for his ticket. United will award that individual 55,000 miles and Executive Travel will give them another 25,000 totaling 80,000 MileagePlus miles on that single trip.
- What if my trip gets canceled or changed?
Bonus award miles will not be awarded to any tickets that are canceled, changed or booked outside of July 10-14, 2017.
- When will I receive my bonus award points?
Your bonus points will be transferred to your MileagePlus account within 30 days or your completed itinerary. For example, if you fly out on August 10th, and back on August 17th, your miles will arrive in your account no later than September 17th.
- How far out am I able to book my flights?
The window of travel is from July 10, 2017 through December 31, 2017. As long as your flight will occur within that window, you are eligible to receive the bonus award miles.
- Can I book travel through Executive Travel on other airlines and still receive bonus awards?
No. This opportunity is solely with United Airlines.
- Can I book one-way or multi-city trips and get more bonus award miles?
No, bonus award miles only earned on round-trip tickets flying only on United Airlines.