Employee Spotlight – Christy Waters
- Tell me a little bit about your personality
I’m unafraid to be by myself. I just love to have fun. I love to joke around and make others laugh, especially my kids and husband.
- Tell me a little about your family
I am a proud mother of 2 wonderful girls. Scarlett and Annabelle, with a little boy on the way! My oldest son is my husband Mitchell.
- What do you see as one of the biggest turning points in your life?
Before I had my children, I used to be a hippie – going to concerts and having fun. Now I’m a meat eating parent who watches the Antique Roadshow and goes to bed at 8pm. So I guess things have changed
- What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Being a tourist on Virginia Beach, even though I live here, and using coupons on touristy things.
- If you had a theme song what would it be?
Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth
- If you could choose one descriptive word to be remembered as, what would it be?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
The ability to time travel and move people and things like I’m in another dimension.
- What is your favorite movie?
Fight Club – The first rule of fight club: we don’t talk about fight club
- What is your favorite TV show?
Stranger Things. Even though I have a short attention span, it was so good that I actually finished the whole season!
- What is your favorite local restaurant?
I’m a huge foodie, but I’m still picky about what I eat. If I’m going to spend money the quality better be super. This question is pretty hard for me because the restaurants have been disappointing for me.