1. How did you get started in the business?
I went to travel/tourism school right out of high school and starting working at a travel agency.
2. Tell me a little about your family.
My husband and I have been married for 6 years. We have 1 daughter and 2 fur babies.
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Spend time with my family and friends. My daughter loves to be outside so we are always spending time at the park or doing something outside.
4. What are you the most proud of?
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Never to look back with regret but to move on to the next thing. A set back is never a bad experience, just another one of life’s lessons.
6. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To snap my fingers and have dinner done and the house cleaned. Who wouldn’t want that?
7. Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I could sing.
8. If you could choose any other profession to be successful in, what would it be?
I always thought being a real estate agent and/or interior decorator would be fun.
9. What is your favorite TV show?
Currently my favorites are Grey’s Anatomy, Nashville and American Housewife.
10. What is your favorite local restaurant?
Love Mexican food – we have one Mexican restaurant in my small town that is great!