1. Tell me a little about your Personality
I am a positive, upbeat, easy to get along with individual. I strive to bring positivity to every
environment I’m in whether that is at home or at work. I enjoy social outings with friends. I also
strive to get along with all personality types which highlights one of my strengths (Includer). I
tend to naturally be very laid back and approachable.
2. How did you get started in the business?
Only being in the business 2.5 weeks now, I was recruited by Brian Wallingford back in October
2016. I was interested in trying something new that I felt would fit my skill set, and I think I have
landed a pretty good role!
3. What has been your most important achievement professionally?
I was asked to complete the Property & Casualty insurance license back in 2013 for the agency
I worked for at the time and I was able to pass this. I currently hold this license.
4. Tell me a little about your family.
I am originally from Austin, TX and all of my relatives live in the Austin and Dallas area. My
husband is from Elba, NE and all of his relatives live in central and western Nebraska.
My husband (Brian), my son (Brooks), my English bulldog (Daisy) and I all reside on an acreage
outside of Davey, NE.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Spend time at Branched Oak Lake during the summer with family and friends. I also enjoy
hanging out at home with my little guy and husband.
We enjoy entertaining and having large group gatherings with friends at our place.
6. What is the most unique or interesting thing about you that most people probably
I love to sing – I know that’s not too unique, but it’s not something a lot of people know about. I
was in choir all throughout grade-school and for two years in college. I have also performed as a
soloist at 3 weddings and a few concerts back in high school.
7. What are you the most proud of?
I’m most proud of obtaining my undergraduate degree.
8. If you could choose only one descriptive word to be remembered as, what would it
9. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be athletic – Naturally 🙂
10. If you could choose any other profession to be successful in, what would it be?