1. How did you get started in the business?
I went to travel/business school right after graduating high school. I worked for an airline
after college for a short time and then went to work in the travel agency business and
have been here ever since.
2. Tell me a little about your family.
My husband Ron and I have been married for 19 years. I have a step-daughter, Britton,
who is married to Brad and they had our first grandson in February (Cohen). Our son,
Alex is 18 and a senior in high school this year and our daughter, Ashtyn is a Freshman
3. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Spend time at the lake with my family or we go camping with friends! We have a few
families we regularly go camping with and we try to stay at the different State Parks in
4. What is the most unique or interesting thing about you that most people probably
I love doing genealogy research on my families. It’ like a treasure hunt! My sister and I
were able to find some long lost living relatives and are in contact with them now and
will hopefully get to meet them one day.
5. What are you the most proud of?
6. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Work hard and play hard!
7. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
The super power I would like to have is to be able to be in two places at one time. This
would come in very handy when chasing after my kids’ activities.
8. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to play the piano. I loved listening to my Grandmother play when
I was growing up and now I love hearing my daughter play!
9. What is your favorite TV show?
It changes throughout the year but a few of my favorites are Big Bang Theory, Grey’s
Anatomy, Designated Survivor, and Criminal Minds.
10. What is your favorite local restaurant?
Anything Mexican – we have three favorites here in town I love!