1. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Take a cruise, go to Salem MA, Go to Ireland.
2. What is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
Going to the Keys with my family last year. (It was our first vacation in 11 years)
3. Are you spring, summer, fall or winter? Please share why?
Fall- I love the cool air and not having to freeze and drinking warm tea or apple cider.
4. At which store would you like to max out your credit card?
Does Amazon count? Love Amazon!
5. How would you spend one million dollars?
Make sure my bills were paid and my mother’s. Put away money for my children’s college, donate $25,000 to the power company to pay power bills for people. Travel and then save what’s left for retirement.
6. What item that you don’t have already, would you most like to own?
A Kindle or 2.
7. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at?
Public speaking and patience with children.
8. Do you have any strange phobias?
Flying and butterflies. (they are evil winged creatures)
9. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Read. love to read…(hence the Kindle), watch paranormal shows with my daughter.
10. What is the best perk that you have had at a job?
Going to a Garth Brooks concert!