1. What is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
The last vacation I remember going on as a family was when I was in junior high to Colorado.
This was the last family vacation we had before my mom passed away. We rarely took family
vacations so this one will always be extra special to me.
2. Are you spring, summer, fall or winter? Please share why?
I am definitely a huge fan of the fall season. What’s better than the beautiful colors, football,
wearing big comfy hoodies/sweaters and comfort food?!
3. What item that you don’t have already, would you most like to own?
My own house!
4. At which store would you like to max out your credit card?
Nebraska Furniture Mart! But, per the previous question, I would like to have my own house to
fill with all of my purchases.
5. How would you spend one million dollars?
Buy a house, give a portion to my family and go on a vacation to Germany.
6. Do you have any strange phobias?
I have often had nightmares of drowning. I also very much dislike bugs.
7. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
I don’t consider this nerdy but I do like to read. Especially when the weather is cold and there
isn’t much else to do. Then I like to curl up under a blanket and dive into a good book.
8. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at?
I am good at managing my money. I am a penny pincher and more often than not I have buyers
remorse on things such as clothes, home decor, etc and return the item(s). I also consider
myself to be a very good friend and listener to those who need and want it.