1. How did you get started in the business?
I started in the business an odd way. I worked for American Express on the credit card side and
they were closing the call center there and I applied for the travel side.
2. What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced professionally?
Once you get used to things, they are always changing in travel.
3. Tell me a little about your family.
I am married to Matt for a little over 2 years. Step mother of 2 teenagers…Maddie is 17 and
Matthew is 15.
4. What do you see as one of the biggest turning points in your life?
My life changed the day my 19 year old niece passed away.
5. What is the most unique or interesting thing about you that most people probably
I can play the clarinet.
6. What are you the most proud of?
That I am pursuing my MBA online from the University of Florida.
7. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
The day I got married my Dad said to us, “Make sure and be good to each other, with that you
can get through the hard times”.
8. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
I Will Survive
9. What is your favorite TV show?
Not a big TV person I do like “The Big Bang Theory”.
10. If you could have dinner with one famous person from the past or present, who would
Abraham Lincoln….a lot of questions to ask.