1. Tell me a little about your Personality
I am one that puts his family first, and believes that when coming to work you need to be early and you don’t leave until the job is done.
2. How did you get started in the business?
I was looking for a new job and answered an ad with Pleasant Hawaiian Holidays in the Air Space Control department. Who would have guessed that 30 years later I would still be here and had the opportunity to learn all that I have?
3. Tell me a little about your family.
My wife and I have been together since the world was flat. ( ha ha ) We recently celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary, of which we have been together for 33 years total. We have 2 daughters, one is in school to be a neonatal nurse, and the other to be a flight nurse.
4. What do you see as one of the biggest turning points in your life?
When the economy crashed and I was faced with far too many challenges it taught me to never give up, and never again take anything for granted.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
I love the outdoors but mostly spending time with my family, camping, golfing, fishing or scuba diving.
6. What are you the most proud of?
My girls and the paths that they have set for their careers.
7. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
If there is something that you are not sure of or don’t know, never be afraid to ask a question, and never leave someone else’s question un-answered.
8. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
I had to check with one of my daughters and she says that my theme song would be Alcohol by Brad Paisley. As she says when I have a few drinks that I get to doing dumb things and I get others to join me in my antics.
9. If you could choose any other profession to be successful in, what would it be?
I have a love for all things associated with the ocean. At one time, I considered becoming an Oceanographer. So, I would have to say: Oceanography
10. What is your favorite local restaurant?
Being that I currently live in a state that I don’t find many restaurants worth going to, I would have to say: Oceanaire Seafood room (Orlando, FL) or Don Cuco’s (Mexican Restaurant in my home town), or for anyone on the west coast, Tommies or IN N OUT. As you can guess I have many….